Why TundeLaniran Foods Yam Flour is your choice:
– Processed from pure yam tuber (100%) and not the bark of yam
– High quality control standards to ensure consistent quality.
Direction of use:
– Pour 20oz (590ml) of water into a pot and apply heat from cooker
– Heat water to boiling point
– Put off the heat on cooker add half cup of Elubo (Yam flour) to boiled water
– Make sure there is no heat while adding Elubo to avoid lumps
– Turn with pallet in a circular mesh like motion for 5mins, add some more water and put pot back on low heat for another 5mins
– Turn paste again continuously until a smooth paste is formed
– Best consumed with vegetable soup, melon soup (egusi), okro soup, black-eyed beans soup (gbegiri) and jute leaf soup (ewedu)
There are no reviews yet.