The word “Stockfish” represents any of the species of certain salt-water fish (Cod, Tusk, Haddock, Sey, or Ling) that has been completely de-hydrated, with no added salt or preservatives. The cleaned fresh fish with head and entrails removed are tied in pairs at the tail and hung on wooden racks to dry in natural fresh cold air (January – April). The drying process takes approximately three to four months, during which 70% of the water is removed and the essential vitamins and nutrients are retained. The de-hydrated fish (STOCKFISH) acquires a peculiar flavor/taste that is totally different from the fresh fish flavor. The nutritional value of 1-Kg of stockfish is the same as approx. 5-Kg of fresh fish. Stockfish is one of the richest known sources of protein, Calcium, Iron and B-Vitamins. Stockfish can be adapted to suite most tastes and palates.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)