1 BASKET, 1 BASKET
₦690.00 – ₦2,415.00
Stockfish is dried in the fresh air. The head and gut are removed from the fish and it is hung up on a rack to dry in the open air. The drying process is natural and economical. Stockfish is produced along the coast of North Norway during the winter when the temperature is cold and the air is fresh and clean. Cod is the most common fish used in stockfish production. Stockfish does not requiring refrigeration. After soaking, the stockfish regains its fresh fish qualities, and gives you a tasty nutritional meal. Cold sun dried by hanging. Not salted.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)