What does it mean to be an affiliate?
- It means promoting and selling TundeLaniran Farms products & services for a commission fee.
How much can I make as an affiliate?
- You will earn a 2% commission on sale every time someone uses your link to purchase any of our products or services.
Who can be an affiliate?
- Anyone interested in earning passive income;
- Anyone interested in creating a business around our affiliate program
What do I need to become an affiliate?
How can I register to become an affiliate?
What do I need to know about my affiliate dashboard?
From your affiliate dashboard,
- You can generate your own unique link to sell our products and services;
- View the number of visitors who visited our website through your unique link in real time;
- View your closed transactions. i.e visitors who used your unique link and completed the purchase of a product or service;
- View sales records, payment history, edit your profile and check your account balance.
How do I generate my own unique link to sell TundeLaniran Farms products
- You must be signed into your affiliate dashboard;
- On the top menu bar, click on creatives;
- Under “Your Affiliate Link using your affiliate ID” copy the URL inside the rectangular box
- This copied URL will be your unique link. Please note that commission is only recorded if your link is used to make a purchase.
I want to sell one specific product. Can I generate a unique link to sell that specific product?
How can I generate a unique link to sell a particular product?
- You will see the “Referral URL generator” on your affiliate dashboard;
- Go to the page of the specific product you want to sell and copy the link to that page;
- Paste the copied link into the rectangular box below the “Referral URL generator”;
- Click on generate referral URL and a new link will be generated in the box;
- Copy this link, share it and use it to earn commission on sale of the product.
When can I cash out my commission?
- You can cash out once you have above N 2,000 (Two thousand Naira) in your account
How do I withdraw my commission?
- From your affiliate dashboard, click on edit profile;
- Scroll down to payment details and select your preferred payment option;
- If your preferred option is via bank transfer, you should select the “Manual transfer” method;
- You can also get paid via PayPal or certified check;
- Once you have selected your preferred payment method, click on save changes;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you are ready to cash out and your payment will be sent within 24 hours.